Whole Calf Bulk Order (Ranch Raised)
Whole Calf = Approximately 500 lbs at $7/lb
The order includes approximately:
- 1/3 Roasts (166 lbs)
- 1/3 Ground Beef (166 lbs)
- 1/3 Primal Cuts (166 lbs of Round Steak, Ribeye, Tenderloin/Filet, and Strip Steak)
*All orders are cut and packaged to customer's preference. Once your order is placed, we will call you after your steer is delivered to the slaughtering plant with a tag number for your calf. The butcher will then contact you about custom cutting.
Many of our customers opt to find friends to split a steer with. If you choose this option, you will be the point of contact for your animal throughout the whole process.
When the butcher calls you for cuts, he will need to know the following:
- Your desired packaging sizes - Ground Beef pounds, Rib Size, etc.
- Your preference for Bone-in vs. Bone-out
- Desired thickness of Cuts for Steaks, Chops, Etc.
- For freezing, we recommend an inexpensive freezer that can be purchased at any of the big box hardware stores
- We are happy to deliver your order, or you are welcome to pick it up directly from the butcher
If you have any more questions, feel free to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!